Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bathroom Monologue: That's Super

To hear this monologue either click on the triangle or this text.

"No, I get it. You had a radioactive piece of my home planet. It was very clever of you, much as it was clever of the umpteen prior opponents I’ve had who pulled it on me. Decreasingly clever each time somebody thought I wouldn’t be ready for it. I’d imagine all the defense shields and laser fields in the cave seem ingenious against mundane intruders, too. But thinking somebody who moves faster than the speed of sound would be impeded by them while you reached at very human speeds to your utility belt? Bruce. I get it. You’re more popular than me. That doesn’t mean you’d win in a fight. Proof? You’re only just hearing this while I’ve already dumped you in the Antarctic and gone home. I think I’ll go have sex with a reporter. I hope that radioactive piece of my home planet keeps you warm. That'd be super."

6 comments:

  1. hahaha that was super, blog hopped here from a link, great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Very clever monologue, and a very likely way for it to go.

    I think you might have dropped a word: "while I've already dumped in the Antarctic" might need a "you" in there? You typo so seldom, it kind of stands out when it actually happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty super heros, stop fighting like children! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from a bloghop!
    Awesome happy for my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *chuckle*

    Well, I don't blame Bruce. Clark's always irked me a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! Take that and munch on batwings, Bruce. Super man's gonna go do the american thing (good fight then sex in the city).

    I don't think I've ever read or heard the words "decreasingly clever" side by side together (weirdo super). Those last few lines were extra super duper, especially hearing you read it.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008