Friday, October 30, 2009

"Familiarity Does" at Listen to the Voices and Imagination at Editors Unleashed

I have two pieces at two blogs today.

Erin Cole is featuring a story of mine, "Familiarity Does," on her blog. It's about a man who does unspeakably dirty work, and how you can do it too. It's about as far from Succubyebye as you can get. You can read "Familiarity Does" here: http://erincolelive.blogspot.com/

Also today, Maria Schneider has an essay of mine on imagination at Editors Unleashed. It's about how I get enough ideas to write 365 shorts a year (plus what I've been submitting to magazines), and how you... can do it too. You know, that irony was totally unintentional. That's a little creepy. Regardless, you can read about imagination here: http://editorunleashed.com/2009/10/30/how-to-let-your-imagination-take-flight/

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of your blog and will chech out your story at Erin Cole.
    All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you..just don't get THAT familiar with me OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually heard some pretty scary monolgues in the bathroom, but this one is a screamer.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008