Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Corners of this Little World" at 5x5

This week Angel Zapata launched 5x5, an e-zine dedicated to stories of five sentences in length, each only five words long. The issue includes work by Michael Solender, Laura Eno and Erin Cole. I’m flattered to be included, contributing “Corners of this Little World.”

The story’s too short to summarize. You can go read it in under a minute, or take in the entire issue in a few. The whole thing is free to read at this link.

Angel cribbed from my site’s bio, leaving me with a hilarious credit under the story.

3 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorites. Witty and original.
    Congrats-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your story. That's a great collection Angel put together. And your shortened bio cracked me up. mammalface

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cool piece of writing in a very cool collection. Mr. Zapata came up with a brilliant concept.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008