Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twittertacular

joined twitter today. text limit is constrictive. won't do much fiction there but

But thankfully this isn't Twitter. I won't do much fiction in their 140-character universe, but it is a good hub for personal updates, news and links. I try to keep the Bathroom Monologues neat and feel uncomfortable advertising what blogs I read, where I get my news, what games I'm playing, my favorite writers and comedians, net resources and funny videos. Twitter is also a more efficient place to link any potential readers to my longer works, provided they get accepted. I have eight floating around at six different places right now. Here's hoping.

You can follow me at http://twitter.com/wiswell

2 comments:

  1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging me from your iPhone?

    I wish that invalidated the judgment.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008