Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bathroom Monologue: Maybe something in politics

"When I heard serial killers were supposed to have a target group, I was pretty lost for words. Apparently a pattern is a selling point. I was getting along pretty well, I was damned close to prolific, but why weren't the news people picking up the trail? Because my victims needed to have something in common? Well, crap. I started by strangling women in the parking lots of video rental stores, but only the ones who talked on their cell phones while picking out a movie. Nobody likes those people to begin with, I thought. And I was right, too right, to the point where nobody picked it up the string. Then I heard about a Women's Lib. group in Washington, that was suing the Church under the idea that "Amen" was a sexist phrase. That string didn't pan out so well, either. I'm kind of at a loss right now. I'm thinking of taking time off. Maybe I'll get a job or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter est. March 2, 2008